Friday 13 January 2006

Delayed responses

Several correspondents are awaiting replies to recent emails they have sent me. These are in the main messages raising complex issues and therefore requiring detailed and lengthy answers from me, and the truth is that at the moment I simply do not have the time to consider such topics as those raised by Peter Liebeschütz in his draft paper on Ontological and Epistemiological Methods in Textual Analysis, of which he has very kindly sent me a copy.
I am currently working on an article of my own for Grazer Philosophische Studien (Internationale Zeitschrift für Analytische Philosophie) and had hoped to have this ready to submit in time for the summer edition, but it is proving a more onerous undertaking than I had expected and I am already behind with it.

Apologies to all. Please be patient.

No comments: